Mathletics is a nonprofit organization located in Oregon. We build connections and provide mentorships to K-12 students who have
strong interests in math, finance, computer science and technology through "What Mathletics Can Do" theme. We also reach out industry professionals and entrepreneurs to inspire students to
develop math, science and technology-related skills through solving real-world problems.
The purposes of Mathletics are:
- To provide the forms and means for youth to plan and build what mathematician can do in math, finance, computer science and engineering;
- To create youth participation and camaraderie with the math, finance, computer science and technology disciplines, including but not limited to
topics, activities, events, and competitions;
- To provide opportunities and platforms for youth tutoring and instructing classes in math, finance, computer science and engineering for K-12
- To help the underprivileged children in developing their math, finance, computer science and engineering related skills to solve real-world
- To raise money and give awards to youth in math, finance, computer science and engineering related training or further education.
- To build connections with industry professionals and entrepreneurs and inspire youth.